A sneak-peek at the newest Lux Hotel to grace Cape Town
And this September, Signature Lux Hotel by ONOMO will open its second hotel, in the ever-popular Cape Town location. Its very first Signature property was opened in Johannesburg in 2017.
The new hotel is positioned at the entrance to the V&A Waterfront and will continue the “eco-friendly, trendy style of the brand – offering a prime location of an appealing five-star address at an affordable rate”.
The R120 million hotel development is situated on the doorstep of the V&A Waterfront, just 500m from the V&A centre and 300m from the Cape Town International Convention Centre, making it extremely convenient and central for those visiting the city for business or leisure.
“Signature Lux Hotels provide the best connectivity, with social hubs for enhanced networking opportunities, ultimately offering an exclusive experience for tech-savvy business travellers,” say Paul Kelley and Johan Franck, Hotel Developers and Visionaries.
The Signature Lux Hotel by ONOMO experience offers guests exclusive services, some of which include:
- A fully integrated app offering guests a whole lot more than a simple booking function.
- Your complete hotel visit can be controlled at your fingertips.
- After your first stay, check in remotely from any location and your cell phone doubles up as your room key.
- Signature Lux offers a 24-hour hassle-free, self-service check-in kiosk, automated housekeeping, and internal Wi-Fi calling.
- With rooms sizes ranging from 16m2 – 27m2 the hotel has 87 bedrooms with 45 interleading bedrooms making it ideal for both family stays or those travelling for business.
- Guests staying at the hotel can also enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Vivaldi restaurant which offers creative mouth watering tastes and live entertainment.
- Vivaldi not only offers a wonderful dining experience, but the space engages all senses with décor inspired by Louis the 14th with an African twist.
- Signature Lux Hotels by ONOMO have developed an extremely affordable daily room rate of just R995 and R1200 over the 2018 festive season