De Villiers & Hulme was founded in 1983 and has grown to become a well-respected firm of Consulting Engineers active in a wide variety of interests.
We are the national leaders in the Wine Industry in both the Winery Process and Wine Cellar Design.
Our Clients vary from industry, private developers, financial institutions and local, regional and national government.
We offer Clients a personalised, innovative and dynamic approach to problem solving. We strive to maintain a high standard of service excellence. Our time, cost and quality management ensures that projects are completed successfully on time, within budget and to the highest standard. Our staff compliment of professional and support personnel ensures that we have both the capacity and experience to undertake a large diversity of projects. De Villiers & Hulme has an impressive and enviable track record in the design and construction of building projects across the range of residential, commercial, institutional, industrial and leisure developments.
- Structural and civil estimates and viabilities
- Planning and design of wine cellars, retail, office and residential buildings in reinforced, prestressed and precast concrete, structural steel, brick and timber
- Project management and site inspections
- Structural reporting and evaluation of alternative designs
- Recycling of buildings including alterations, additions, strengthening and extensions to existing structures
De Villiers & Hulme strives to provide quality service to meet the needs and expectations of its Clients, mindful of our professional, social and environmental responsibilities.
In order to accomplish this mission, every effort is made to:
- Accurately assess and understand the Client’s needs
- Produce sound, innovative and practical designs
- Balance technical sophistication with economic considerations
- Adopt an integrated systems approach to formulate engineering solutions
- Maintain strict financial control over projects
We strive to build long-term relationships with clients by constantly maintaining a close working relationship and thereby ensuring that the Client’s needs and expectations are met at all times.